#1 in Land Surveying, Engineering, & Inspections
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why Choose Us
My Florida Pros is the largest network of Florida's best engineers, home inspectors, and land surveyors. When it comes to finding a service provider easy and fast, My Florida Pros is the place to go.
- Local in every county
- Lowest prices, best service
- Fastest turnaround
- Licensed and insured
- Over 25 years of experience
- Easy to use for Florida Residents
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What Clients Say
Ordering process was easy and fast. Received my land survey report within 2 days of my request.
Had my home inspected and was very pleased to find out my home had been constructed good enough to meet the homeowner's conditions and saved over 45% on my hurricane homeowners insurance.
I am very happy that I got my land surveying here. Everyone from the office staff to the field crews were so professional and committed to getting my job done right. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Commercial Airlines Pilot
Homestead Engineers, Home Inspectors, and Land Surveyors
My Florida Pros has been a leader in the engineering, home inspection, and land surveying industry for over a quarter of a century. Our licensed professional staff is fully bonded and insured so you can always be assured that we will complete your project on time and within your budget. Whether you’re dealing with our customer service reps or our specialists in the field, we are committed to meeting or exceeding your expectations, no matter how large or small your project is.
Whenever you contact us, we pride ourselves on offering live support whenever it’s needed. Our highly skilled team is comprised of registered, state-certified engineers, home inspectors, and land surveyors as well as our field crew teams and office support staff. My Florida Pros can also assist you with construction site plans, drainage layouts, and insurance inspections. From the smallest to the most complex projects, we provide a superior level of service that is unparalleled anywhere in the industry.
Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Since establishing our business over 25 year ago, our mission has always been to provide superior engineering, home inspection in Homestead, and land survey in Homestead services while our vision has been to be the client’s firm of choice. Finally, our core values are 100% client satisfaction, high-quality project management, integrity, reputability, and superior customer service. And that is why we stay a notch above the competitors and ensure quality services.
One of the characteristics or qualities that separates My Florida Pros from other firms in our industry is the range of services we offer our clients. Our services are designed to accommodate developers, home buyers, real estate agents, realtors, and title companies as well as homeowner’s insurance agents, brokers, and underwriters. Our primary services include:
- • Engineering services in Homestead– we specialize in most every facet of professional commercial and residential engineering services and have long been the preferred firm in the Homestead area. Our skilled engineering staff is comprised of civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers.
- • Home inspection services in Homestead– as the pioneer in Florida’s home inspection industry, our company specializes in several inspection services including:
- • Chinese drywall inspection services in Homestead
- • electrical inspection services in Homestead
- • roof inspection services in Homestead
- • termite inspection services in Homestead
- • Land survey services in Homestead– one of the most trusted and requested services My Florida Pros offers clients is our land surveyor services in Homestead. Builders, developers, home buyers, homeowner’s insurance agents, mortgage companies, property owners, real estate agents, title closing agents, and underwriters have all used My Florida Pros for surveyors services in Homestead. Even architects and engineers have used our surveying services to determine the location of construction sites and property boundaries.
Choosing a Company You can trust
Finding a reputable and trustworthy engineering, home inspection, and land surveying company can be extremely challenging if you don’t know what to look for. When you’re interviewing candidates for the job, consider the following:
- • Ask to see sample reports from past clients.
- • Choose a company that wants you involved and lets you accompany the engineer, home inspector, or land surveyor as they inspect your home and property.
- • Find out if the company is a member of various professional organizations such as ASHI or NAHI.
- • Get copies of their insurance documents and licensing.
- • If you need ancillary inspections such as the foundation or septic system, find out ahead of time and if there will be additional fees involved.
- • Inquire about their experience and expertise.
- • Read online reviews such as Google, Home Advisor, and Yelp.
- • There may be certain features of the home that cannot be inspected when the weather is bad. If so, find out what will be omitted from the inspection.
We offer quality services ta the most affordable prices and can schedule appointments over the weekends when needed. For more information regarding our services, contact My Florida Pros today or visit our website at your convenience. Our business representatives would be happy to assist you with your individual requirements. Call us today and let us get started.